I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator of personal data collected via the metalmex.pl website is Marcin Majorek doing business under the name METALMEX-Instal entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy, place of business: Łęgska 3, 87-800 Włocławek, delivery address: Łęgska 3, 87-800 Włocławek, NIP: 8882259447, REGON: 341433456, e-mail address (email): email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with & nbsp; Regulation of the European Parliament & nbsp; Council (EU) 2016/679 of & nbsp; on April 27, 2016 in & nbsp; on the protection of individuals in & nbsp; processing of personal data i & nbsp; on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the RODO and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018.
II. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The administrator processes personal data through the metalmex.pl website in the case of:
1.a. using the contact form by the user. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO as the legally justified interest of the Administrator.
1.b. subscribing to the Newsletter for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means. Personal data are processed after expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO.
2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA. The administrator processes the following categories of user’s personal data:
2.a. First name and last name,
2.b. Date of birth,
2.d. E-mail adress,
2.e. Phone number,
3. PERIOD OF ARCHIVING OF PERSONAL DATA. Users’ personal data is stored by the Administrator:
3.a. in the case where the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that for the period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
3.b. if the basis for data processing is consent, until the consent is canceled, and after the consent has been revoked for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
4. When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
5. Navigational data may also be collected from users, including information about links and links in which they choose to click or other activities undertaken on the website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
6. Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
7. Personal data will also be processed in an automated way in the form of profiling, provided that the user consents to it on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO. The consequence of profiling will be the assignment of a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
8. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
8.a. processed in accordance with the law,
8.b. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
8.c. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
III. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Users’ personal data are provided to service providers used by the Administrator when running a website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator’s instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently determine the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
2. Users’ personal data is only stored in the European Economic Area (EEA).
IV. RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THEIR OWN DATA AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT
1. The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal basis of user’s request:
2.a. Access to data – art. 15 THE RHODE
2.b. Correction of data – art. 16 THE RHODE.
2.c. Removal of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – art. 17 THE RHODE.
2.d. Limitation of processing – art. 18 RHODE.
2.e. Transfer of data – art. 20 RHODE.
2.f. Opposition – art. 21 THE RHODE
2.g. Withdrawal of consent – art. 7 par. 3 RHODE.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send an appropriate e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In the event of a user requesting the rights resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfills the request or refuses to meet it immediately, however not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet them within the next two months, informing the user within one month of receiving the request – of the intended extension and its reasons.
5. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
1. The Administrator’s website uses “cookies”.
2. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and they also give the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
3. The website uses types of “cookies”: session and permanent
3.a. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out (leave the page).
3.b. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the user.
4. The administrator uses his own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the site. The files collect information about the way the user uses the website, the type of page from which the user was redirected as well as the number of visits and the time of the user’s visit to the website. This information does not record the user’s specific personal data, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
5. The User has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction .
2. The administrator shall make available appropriate technical measures to prevent the unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.